Contribute to The Creative Post
If you enjoy writing, if you observer world differently, if you feel that you can contribute to “THE CREATIVE POST”, you are heartily welcome.
We are accepting articles on the various categories that you see in our website menus and mentioned in the table below –
|NewZine||Fine Arts||Literature||Performing Arts||Travel & Lifestyle||Society||Nostalgia Shop|
|Interviews||Art Corner||Novels||Dance||Taste Stories||Heritage||Vintage Corner|
|Happening Now||Gallery||Biography||Theater||Recipe Stories||Society & Art||Legends|
|TCP Special (Photo / Video Story)||From the Past||Martial Arts||Interior Trendz||Body & Mind|
But you have to remember that we will not include anything to do with –
Terms for Writing:
- Any Article / Write-up submitted will go through Editorial Team and Selection process. If our Editorial Team accepts the article / write-up, only then shall it be published. If it rejects, The Creative Post may / may not provide any reason for the result.
- Until The Creative Post is upgraded to Subscription Model, all articles / write-up shall be put under “Free” category and no payment shall be made for any article.
- The articles / write-ups shall be the sole intellectual property of the writer / author and not of The Creative Post, at all times.
- If your article / write-up, in any of the above mentioned category / multiple categories is also published elsewhere along with The Creative Post – it shall be considered “Free”.
Once The Creative Post goes to Subscription Model
- The article / write-ups that are not published anywhere else, shall be considered for “Paid” section. In that case, The Creative Post shall hold the Exclusive Publishing Rights for the Article / Write-up, and the sole Intellectual Property shall be held by the writer / author. But the write / author cannot provide the article / write-up for publishing anywhere else, without written permission of The Creative Post.
- Every Paid Article will have a calculation process, developed by The Creative Post, which will calculate the revenue earned by the Article / Write-up. The Creative Post shall either make a One Time Payment for the Article / Write-up or may pay 10% of the revenue earned by the Article / Write-up to the author.
- The Creative Post shall not be liable to reveal the calculation process for the revenue calculation of the article / write-up.
- The Creative Post will offer only one payment option for an article / write-up – either One Time Payment or 10% Revenue for 20 years.
- Articles written by employees of The Creative Post or freelance writers who is paid as a contract for writing the Article shall not be eligible for any kind of payment other than the salary / contract value respectively.
So now if you agree to the above terms and is still excited, kindly send us –
- An email mentioning you interest for writing / contributing to The Creative Post along with a small profile and a picture to the email id – email@example.com
- On formal acceptance of the above mentioned email, you can start sending your articles / write-ups, in word doc format (only) along with 3-6 related high resolution images that will go with the write-up. If any YouTube Video / general video, goes with your article / write-up, send it with the email.
- Your email should clearly mention – The Heading for the Article, the Category / Categories that it adheres to, the Tags / Keywords it addresses or associates with. These things should be mentioned in the body of the email, along with YouTube links (if any). The main article / write-up (in word doc format) and the images / videos should be attached to the email.
- We shall go through your article and if it is accepted by the editorial team, we shall publish it. If the editorial team feels that some modification is needed, we shall send that to you and you may / may-not agree to do the modifications. The modified submission shall again go through the editorial team.
If one time payment is made, it shall be made after acceptance and before Publishing the Article / Write-up. Once paid, the article shall be an exclusive publishing property of The Creative Post but the ownership and credit will go to the Author. But no Royalty or Payment of any other kind shall be made after that.
If 10% Royalty Payment mode is undertaken mutually by the author and The Creative Post, then the total money that will accumulate in the account of the author in a calendar month shall be transferred to the author by the 21st of the next calendar month, in a minimum amount of Rs 5,000 or above. If less than Rs 5000 is accumulated, it shall be added to next month’s earnings.
With the above mentioned terms, we wish you happy writing !!